Sample shipment and free sample collection
Click here for information on sample shipment and sample collection.
Click here for more info on DNA concentration and DNA volume.
Post in the evening, download in the morning!
Sequencing over night!
Free sample collection service ...more
Single read sequencing
Individual in tubes or as high-throughput in 96 well plate format
Single read sequencing in tubes
- Single Reads of plasmids or PCR fragments in 1.5 ml tubes
- Up to 1,100 nt in Phred20 quality
- Free re-runs with different protocols and chemistries (when required)
- Results within one working day upon sample receipt
- Results with NightXpress over night (from Monday to Friday by 8 to 11 am)
Single read sequencing in plates
- Single reads of plasmids, PCR fragments, BAC, PAC, cosmids and ready-to-load reactions delivered in 96 well microtitre plates
- Up to 1,000 nt (plasmids, PCR fragments, ready-to-load reactions) in Phred20 quality
- Up to 550 nt (BAC, PAC, cosmids) in Phred20 quality
- Full and half plates
- With one or more individual primers
- Incl. DNA preparation or PCR purification
- Results within 1 to 2 working days upon sample receipt
- Free sample collection at the GATC collection point
- NightXpress | delivery over night (from Monday to Friday by 8 to 11 am)
- Free sample shipping boxes (GATC BöxleTM)
- 10 days storage of DNA and custom primers
- One year storage of primers synthesized by GATC
- Free universal primers
- Personal online data archive for a year
- Sequence file formats ABI, SEQ, FAS
- Just 20µl DNA and primers required sufficient for up to eight reactions
- Prepaid barcode sequencing for tubes and plates
- Free 96 well plates (with agar) packed in GATC Big BöxleTM
- Technical hotline support
- Scientific sales support on site
Copyright © 2013 GATC Biotech AG. All rights reserved.